The Enterprise Extension 2 plugin is an add-on for PDF Forms Filler for CF7 which replaces the use of the Pdf.Ninja API by local binaries. It allows reading and generating PDF files directly on the server where the plugin is installed. Bundled binaries are used for working with PDF files.
- Uses bundled binaries to work with PDF files.
- Does not require rebuilding existing Contact Form 7 forms that use PDF Forms Filler for CF7 functionality. Simply install the extension plugin and PDF Forms Filler for CF7 will start using it automatically.
- Perpetual license with free updates.
- Use with up to 5 WordPress installations.
- Better support for non-Latin script.
- Requires PHP exec() to function correctly on the server and be able to run binaries from PHP code. WP Engine, WPX, GoDaddy (Managed WordPress plan) and other restrictive hosting environments are not supported!
- Requires PHP 5.4 or above. Requires fileinfo functions.
- Requires a Linux web server. Windows is currently not supported.
- Requires Linux kernel version 3.2.0 or above.
- Requires an environment with working locale and fontconfig configuration for proper font rendering. Requires fonts that are used in PDFs to be installed system-wide.
- If FTP is used to install the plugin then FTP client software must be is in binary mode.
- No refunds will be given once the plugin is downloaded at least once! Make sure your environment is supported before buying! You can check if your environment is supported by accessing the Contact Form 7 Integration page and finding the ‘Enterprise Extension‘ label.
Powered by Foxit PDF