The Enterprise Extension for the PDF Forms Filler for Contact Form 7 WordPress plugin replaces the use of the Pdf.Ninja API by local binaries. It allows reading and generating PDF files directly on the server where the plugin is installed. Locally installed packages or bundled binaries are used for working with PDF files.
- Enables the use of locally installed PDFtk & QPDF software OR bundled binaries to work with PDF files.
- Does not require rebuilding existing Contact Form 7 forms that use PDF Forms Filler for Contact Form 7 functionality. Simply install the extension plugin and PDF Forms Filler for Contact Form 7 will start using it automatically.
- Perpetual license with free updates.
- Use with up to 5 WordPress installations.
- Requires PHP exec() to function correctly on the server and be able to run binaries from PHP code. WP Engine, GoDaddy shared hosting and other restrictive hosting environments are not supported!
- Requires PHP 5.3 or above.
- Requires a Linux web server. Windows is currently not supported.
- No refunds will be given once the plugin is downloaded at least once! Make sure your environment is supported before buying!